Specialist Oil and Gas Valves
Go to Subject Titles:- Oil and Gas Cryogenic Ball, Gate, Globe and Check Valves | Oil and Gas General Service Valves | Oil and Gas High Pressure Valves | Oil and Gas High Integrity Valves for Critical Applications | Ball Valve Single Isolation and Double Block and Bleed | Zero Stem Leak Valves | Anderson Greenwood | Primary Isolation Double Block and Bleed Valves |
Prochem Specialist Valving Solutions - Speciality valves are all manufactured from bar or forgings in BSM's state-of-the-art production facilities. With the newest equipment BSM can guarantee the highest quality and the shortest of lead times.
Oil and Gas Cryogenic Ball, Gate, Globe and Check Valves
Cryogenic Valves for LNG and LPG Applications - Cryogenic valves are used extensively in LNG and LPG terminals and Marine Tankers. Applications include LNG and LPG production trains, gas chambers, transportation pipelines, liquefaction, carrier vessels, FPSO’s, regasification terminals, peak saving plants, storage tanks etc.
Oil and Gas General Service Valves
Oil and Gas High Pressure Valves
Oil and Gas High Integrity Valves for Critical Applications
Prochem Specialist Valving Solutions - World leading onshore and offshore valve applications are detailed in this technical overview.
PACSON Heads for Deep Water - These high integrity flow control solutions, which unite quality engineering with robust, long-life performance, are seen as the valves of choice for demanding subsea applications the world over. The Pacson name could soon be equally familiar to specifiers of topside, chemical and power generation valves too - from Valve World.
Zero Stem Leak Valves
Habonium Valves, Actuators and Accessories - This Oil and Gas Bulletin from Prochem Stainless Steel Specialists includes: Three Piece Valves, Flanged Valves, High Pressure Valves, Cryogenic Valves, Metal Seat Valves, 3, 4 and 5 Way Valves, Special Valves to Eliminate Fugitive Emissions, Spring Return Hand Valves, A Locking Device for Valves, Special Tailor Made Valves, Double Block and Bleed Valves, Compact Actuators and ProfiX Control Valves.
Dedicated Petrochemical Solutions for Valves and Actuators - The process of refining crude oil into petrochemicals involves handling abrasive materials at extreme temperatures and high pressure, whilst adhering to stringent safety and quality requirements at every stage of the process, from refining to distribution. Habonim’s tough metal seated ball valves (MTM) are specifically designed to operate under the severe conditions of the fractional distillation, hydro-cracking and treatment processes. Habonim has been granted certification by SIRA covering automated packages intended to work in a SIL2/SIL3, which demands the highest levels of reliability.
LNG Solutions for Valves, Actuators and Specials - LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) production involves handling rough, unrefined materials in harsh conditions while adhering to strict safety and quality requirements. From coping with contaminants and high pressure during extraction of the raw gas from deep beneath the earth’s surface, to converting gas at extreme temperatures, Habonim valves provide high quality, durable and reliable solutions to the challenges inherent in LNG processing.
LNG Case Studies - These Case studies detail a range of LNG Cryogenic Valve Applications.
Petrochemical Industry Case Studies - These Case studies detail a range of Petrochemical Valve Applications.
Primary Isolation Double Block and Bleed Valves
Primary Isolation Double Block and Bleed Valves - Primary isolation double block and bleed valves meet both instrument and piping engineer's specifications, offering significant savings on space, weight, installation and cost. Suitable for line isolation, sample connectors and chemical injection service.
Technical Reference on Primary Isolation Valves - This comprehensive Technical reference from Anderson and Greenwood gives excellent information on:
- Primary Isolation Valve - Primary Isolation Valve applications, advantages and disadvantages, features and benefits, Quarter Turn Ball Valve specifications, OS&Y Needle Type Globe Valve Specifications, HD Needle Type Globe Valve Specifications, along with a comparison with more traditional valve hookups.
- Double Block and Bleed Valves - These valves are integrally forged, one-piece double block and bleed assemblies for primary isolation of pressure take-offs, where the valve is directly mounted to the vessel or process pipe. Instruments may be directly mounted to the valve outlet or alternatively remotely mounted with gauge lines/impulse pipe work. .
- Unique Series of Optional End Connections - This bulletin feature a unique series of really smart optional end connections which can be bolted onto the valve outlet in place of the standard 1/2-inch NPT female threaded connection. Bolt on connections are available as: Instrument Kidney Flange / Welded Connection / Dual Threaded Connection.
- Enhanced Locking Security of Instrument Valves - Ball valve locking handle provides additional security against tampering or accidental loosening as a result of vibration or physical damage. Allows the valve to be locked open or closed.
- Quill for chemical injection and sampling service - designed to ensure high pressure media can be injected into the optimum position of the flow stream through the process pipe work. It also enables clean product samples to be removed from the main flow. Includes details on Sour Gas Materials, Integral Check Valves and Low Temperature service versions.
- Monoflanges - also see ICEweb's Monoflange and Instrument Manifold page.
- Root Valves - An integrally forged one-piece block and bleed assembly for primary isolation of pressure take-offs, where the valve is either screwed or welded directly into the vessel or process pipe without the need for a flanged connection. Instruments may be directly mounted to the valve outlet or alternatively remotely mounted with gauge lines/impulse pipe work.
Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Monoflanges - Comprehensive Information from Anderson and Greenwood.
Close Coupled Monoflanges - This design incorporates all the integrity features of the convention models, however adds even more safety and cost saving features. The design eliminates the requirement for instrument tube, fittings and threaded connections. Mono Flange Direct, can be provided in a direct mount version or a interface mounting plate can be facilitated if required.
“Close Coupled” Manifold and Isolation Valve Mounting System for Direct Mounting DP Transmitters - These systems overcome the problem associated with traditional impulse line connects on transmitter/manifold installations. Remote mounted DP transmitter/manifold installations with impulse lines were first used over 50 years ago to allow technician’s access to transmitters that required regular calibration and continuous maintenance. With the advent of ‘Smart HART and Fieldbus Technologies’ along with highly accurate, reliable transmitters less maintenance, and longer periods between calibration is required. Hence transmitters can be located right at the impulse points with all the associated advantages of this advanced engineering concept.